Preparation of Examination
To make sure the accuracy of check-up, please note that:
- The Cervical Smear test is suitable for all women had sexual intercourse experience.
- The Cervical Smear test should not be done during menstrual period. The examination should be done one to two weeks before or after menstruation.
- Avoid douching, having sexual intercourse, using tampon or vaginal tablet 24 hours prior the Cervical Smear test.
- It is common and normal to have slight vaginal bleeding in the first two days after the cervical smear test. If bleeding persists or becomes more severe, please seek medical advice from your family doctor.
- If you are going to join the “Ladies check-up Plan 3” (PLC07), please keep fasting for 8 hours, only water allowed prior to the examination.
- Do not apply perfume, deodorant or talcum powder for mammogram or ultrasound of breast.
- “Pelvic ultrasound examination” should be perform during bladder full. Please drink plenty of water prior the examination until urgent.